Aquatic Centre Rules
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the pool by a guardian who is 16 years or older and is responsible for their direct supervision
- Lifeguards are to be obeyed at all times.
- Everyone must shower before entering the pools Regulation 565.s.15
- No person having a communicable disease or open sore on his/her body shall enter the pool.
- With the exception of water & water bottles, no food or drinks are allowed on the pool deck.
- No person shall pollute the water in any manner - including: spitting, spouting of water or blowing your nose in the pool or on the pool deck.
- No running or boisterous play in the pool or on the pool deck.
- All children not toilet trained must wear “little swimmers” when in the pool.
- No person shall use the pools that are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Bathing suit attire only. Street clothes not permitted.
- To utilize the water slide you may be asked to do a swim test.