ATTENTION: our pools will be closed for cleaning March 31 through April 2.
Please note: there will be no public swim from 12:30 - 1:30 pm on Thursday February 23, and Thursday March 2 & 9, and for the months of April and May, and on June 1 due to Swim to Survive programming.
Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied into the water with a parent or guardian who is 16 years of age or older and is responsible for their direct supervision. All children who are not toilet trained must wear 'Little Swimmers' when in the pool.
Rates: Members / Toddlers (under 3) FREE
Family $10 (max. two adults residing same address)
Public Swim Hours: View weekly schedules here.
Adult & Senior Swim: View weekly schedules here.
Holiday Public Swim: Public Swim: 10:15 am - 12:15 pm, 12:30 - 2:30 pm
Adult Swim: 7:15 - 10:00 am
Dates: February 20, April 14, April 16-17, May 22
July 1, August 7, September 4, October 8-9
Enjoy this fun drop-in for parents to splish-splash with their children age 4 months to 3 years. Come socialize with other parents and enjoy the relaxing warmth of our therapy pool. Please note, "Little Swimmers" are required to be worn in the pool by children if not toilet trained. Spaces are first come, first served.
Rates: One Adult with One Child $2
The leisure pool is 20 metres in length and has three lanes, an accessible chair lift, the area's largest indoor water slide, water bubbling features, water rain shower, and spray jets. This pool is used for public swims, lane swims, aqua fitness, swimming lessons, birthday parties, day camps, and pool rentals.
The therapy pool is a shallow pool with wheelchair ramp and a swirl pool. This pool is used for gentle aqua fitness, swimming lessons, public swims, nursery swims, and postnatal aqua fitness.
Did you know about our pool rental?
You can rent our pools and water slide too - great fun for the whole family, and the perfect solution for birthday parties, family gatherings, or even corporate team-building! Click here to learn more.
Aquatic Centre RegulationsChildren under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the pool by a guardian who is 16 years or older and is responsible for their direct supervision.
- Lifeguards are to be obeyed at all times.
- Everyone must shower before entering the pools Regulation 565.s.15
- No person having a communicable disease or open sore on his/her body shall enter the pool.
- With the exception of water & water bottles, no food or drinks are allowed on the pool deck.
- No person shall pollute the water in any manner - including: spitting, spouting of water or blowing your nose in the pool or on the pool deck.
- No running or boisterous play in the pool or on the pool deck.
- All children not toilet trained must wear “Little Swimmers” when in the pool.
- No person shall use the pools that are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Bathing suit attire only. Street clothes not permitted.
- To utilize the water slide you may be asked to do a swim test.
- No photos are to be taken in pool or on deck.