CommitteeEmergency & Risk ManagementAccessibilityTransitSearchWellness CentreFAQSitemapContact UsSign-InLivingLivingNewsLivingElectionWall of HonourBusiness
Del Crary Park
- Adult Rec Hockey
- Canada Day Parade
- Free in Peterborough
- Gift Cards
- HIGH FIVE Program
- June is Recreation & Parks Month
- Leisure Services Guide
- Neighbourhood Associations
- Peterborough Youth
- Online Program Registration
- Skating & Hockey Programs
- Subsidy Program
- Summer Sports Camps
- Vision 2010
- Vision 2025
- Youth Ball Hockey
This beautiful park is located in Peterborough's downtown and has become a focal point for tourists and residents over the past 30 years. Peterborough Musicfest concert series is a main attraction operating on Wednesday and Saturday nights from June 26 to the end of August 24, 2016.
There are many other exciting Special Events that take place in the park such as; Rotary Victoria Day Family Fireworks, Survivors Abreast Dragon Boat Races, the CIBC Run for the Cure and Multicultural Canada Day.
The Park is located next to the Peterborough Marina on the shores of Little Lake. It is a great place to visit for those looking for a refreshing break and chance to stroll through the beautiful gardens and park during lunch breaks. For more information about the Marina check out their website at www.peterboroughmarina.ca
For more information on renting Del Crary Park for your Special Event please contact the Recreation Division at City Hall at 705-742-7777 ext. 1829.
Del Crary Park is a Smoke Free Park with designated smoking areas. Dogs are not permitted in this park.
- Covered Concert Venue located next to the Peterborough Marina
- Public Washrooms
- Viewing area and beautiful gardens
- Hydro and water sources available
This park is open seating and has held concerts in excess of 12,000 spectators.
Permitting Season Policies
- Del Crary Park will be permitted from May 1st to Thanksgiving weekend annually. The stage roof will remain on until Thanksgiving, weather permitting.
- Events will be allocated on an annual basis based on seniority and the dates that were previously used and paid for. Any requests after that time frame will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
Special Occasions Permits
To serve alcohol you must apply in writing at least 10 weeks in advance of your event to the Recreation Division. You will need to obtain a Special Occasion Permit with the Liquor Licensing Board of Ontario and follow the Municipal Alcohol Policy requirements. A copy may be obtained through the Recreation Division office.
Trent Severn Waterway Approval
If your event is water based, you must receive approval from Trent Severn Waterway. You will need to provide the Recreation Division the copy of written permission of approval for your event.
Street Closure Application
If your event set-up requires the streets in the immediate park area be temporarily closed, you must:
- Identify the road closure in your Permit request
- Obtain a street closure application from the Clerk's Office at City Hall
- Submit copy of written approval to the Recreation Division office
A site visit may be required by the Recreation Division with a representative from the Special Event, in order that all details and arrangements for your event can be reviewed and discussed on-site. The Permitting Recreationist will make the arrangements for a meeting, prior to the event.
|Rate A - 1 to 100 people||
|Rate B - 101 to 300 people||
|Rate C - 301 to 500 people||
|Rate D - over 500 people||
|Rate E- Commercial organizations||$785.00||$102.05||$877.05|
|Rates A through D (non-profit or charitable organizations)|
Del Crary Park Application Form - Print Form
Del Crary Park Application Form - Electronic Form