Emergency & Risk Management
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Wall of Honour
Del Crary Park
- Canada Day Parade
- Free in Peterborough
- HIGH FIVE
- Introduction to Fencing
- Leisure Services Guide
- Peterborough Youth
- Register Online
- Skating Programs
- Subsidy Program
- Summer Sports Camps
- Vision 2010
- Youth Ball Hockey
- Facility Development
- Peterborough Sport & Wellness Centre
- Queen Alexandra Community Centre
This beautiful park is located in Peterborough's downtown and has become a focal point for tourists and residents over the past 25 years. The Little Lake Musicfest concert series is a main attraction operating on Wednesday and Saturday nights from mid June to the end of August each year.
There are many other exciting Special Events that take place in the park such as; Victoria Day Family Fireworks, Survivors Abreast Dragon Boat Races, the CIBC Run for the Cure and Multicultural Day (July 1).
The Park is located next to the Peterborough Marina on the shores of Little Lake. It is a great place to visit for those looking for a refreshing break and chance to stroll through the beautiful gardens and park during lunch breaks. For more information about the Marina check out their website at www.peterboroughmarina.ca
For more information on renting Del Crary Park for your Special Event please contact the Recreation Divison at City Hall at 705-742-7777 ext. 1829.
Del Crary Park is a Smoke Free Park with designated smoking areas.
- Covered Concert Venue located next to the Peterborough Marina
- Public Washrooms
- Viewing area and beautiful gardens
- Hydro and water sources available
This park is open seating and has held concerts in excess of 12,000 spectators.
Permitting Season Policies
- Del Crary Park will be permitted from May 1st to Thanksgiving weekend annually. The stage roof will remain on until Thanksgiving, weather permitting.
- Events will be allocated on an annual basis based on seniority and the dates that were previously used and paid for. Any requests after that time frame will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
Special Occassions Permits
To serve alcohol you must apply in writing at least 12 weeks in advance of your event to the Recreation Division. You will need to obtain a Special Occasion Permit with the Liquor Licensing Board of Ontario and follow the Municipal Alcohol Policy requirements. A copy may be obtained through the Recreation Division office.
Trent Severn Waterway Approval
If your event is water based, you must receive approval from Trent Severn Waterway. You will need to provide the Recreation Division the copy of written permission of approval for your event.
Street Closure Application
If your event set-up requires the streets in the immediate park area be temporarily closed, you must:
- Identify the road closure in your Permit request
- Obtain a street closure application from the Clerk's Office at City Hall
- Submit copy of written approval to the Recreation Division office
A site visit may be required by the Recreation Division with a representative from the Special Event, in order that all details and arrangements for your event can be reviewed and discussed on-site. The Permitting Recreationist will make the arrangements for a meeting, prior to the event.
|Rate A - Under 5 hours & under 500 patrons||
|Rate B - Under 5 hours & over 500 patrons||
|Rate C - Over 5 hours||
|Rate D - Profit or commercial organization||
Rates A through C (non-profit or charitable organizations)
Click here to obtain a request form for Del Crary Park
For more information contact Terri Lynn Johnston at the Recreation Division office at 705-742-7777 ext.1829