CommitteeEmergency & Risk ManagementAccessibilityTransitSearchWellness CentreFAQSitemapContact UsSign-InLivingLivingNewsLivingElectionWall of HonourBusiness
Bus Routes & Schedules
- Transit Home
- Service Alerts
- What's New at Transit
- Bus Routes & Schedules
- Transit Hours of Operation
- Accessible Services (705) 745-5801
- New To Transit?
- Contact Transit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Tax Credit for Transit Passes
- GO Transit Information
- Public Transit Operations Review
For Accessible HTML versions of our bus schedules, visit our Accessible Services page.
Peterborough Transit operates 12 regular routes Sunday through Saturday on a 40 minute frequency. In May 2013, 20 minute service was added (weekdays) to Routes 2, 7, 8 and 10 from 7:00 until 9:00 in the morning and 2:20 until 6:20 in the afternoons.
A map showing the routes is posted in all the transit shelters and at the Transit Terminal. Printed maps are available at the Transit Terminal and on the buses. An interactive map that shows all the bus stops and shelters is available on-line. Please note that you must use Explorer as your web browser for it to work properly.Route Schedules
Route mid-point locations are:
Route 1 - Hilliard & Langton Street
|Route 5 -The Parkway @ Wal-Mart Plaza||Route 9 - Armour Road @ Nassau Mills Rd.|
Route 2 - Wal-Mart
|Route 6 - Woodglade Blvd. @ White Cres.||Route 10 - Bensfort Road & Collison Ave.|
Route 3 - Portage Place Mall
|Route 7 - Lansdowne St. & The Parkway||Route 11 - Willowcreek Plaza
Route 4 - Ravenwood Dr. @ Glenforest Blvd.
|Route 8 - Crawford Drive & Erskine Ave.||
Route 12 - Americredit
Trent University Express Services
Express services are available to everyone. Regular fares apply.
- Trent Express Routes Map
- The schedules for these routes change according to the school year. The Trent buses stop on Simcoe Street in front of the Transit Terminal. Express bus stops are shown on this map.
- Trent Express Route Schedules*
Fleming College Express
The "Fleming Express" operates during the Fall and Winter Terms. The route, stop locations and schedule are shown on the map. Regular fares apply and the Fleming Express is available to everyone. Note: The "Fleming Express" does not run during Christmas Break, reading weeks or on statutory holidays.
Technology Drive Industrial Service
Technology Drive services are available to everyone. Regular fares apply.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of these maps. Go to Adobe.com for the free download.
Trans-Cab Service is provided in areas of the City not serviced by regular bus routes; you can see these areas on the map. From these areas, you can take a taxi to and from the nearest Trans-Cab stop. Tans-Cab service is available on the following Routes: 1, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
To get Downtown using Trans-Cab:
- Make sure you are in an area that is marked as a Trans-Cab zone.
- Dial 705-748-4443 at least an hour before you would like to be at a bus stop.
- A taxi will pick you up and take you to the nearest Trans-Cab stop (marked on the map as TC). All routes will take you downtown.
Note: the Trans-Cab fare is $3.00 which includes the taxi and bus portion of your trip. Pay the cab driver.
To get from Downtown using Trans-Cab:
- Board a bus on a Route serviced by Trans-Cab.
- Advise the driver you need a Trans-Cab when you deposit the regular bus fare plus the $0.50 Trans-Cab fare.
- The driver will give you a transfer and radio for a cab which will meet you at the Trans-Cab stop and drive you to your destination.
During heavy snow falls and when roads become slippery, the following routes will be modified as indicated:
(Notifications will be posted on MyBeat and Twitter "@PeterboroughTr1" as required)
Route 1; will use Oriole Dr to/from Marina Blvd and stay on Montcalm Dr inbound.
Route 4; will use Medical Dr from Weller St to Parkhill Rd.
Route 6; will stay on Brealey Dr bypassing Cherryhill Rd and Kawartha Heights Blvd.
Route 7; will use Sir Sandford Fleming Drive between Spillsbury Dr and Brealey Dr.
Route 10; will stay on Bensfort Rd to River Road South.
Route 11; will use Rogers St to/from Maria St and cross the canal at the Maria St bridge.
Trent West Bank; will use Parkhill Rd to Reid St inbound.