A Centralized System For Staffing Child Care Settings
Looking for a quick and easy way to find work in the
early learning and child care sector?
Join our substitute educator registry today!
This registry is a system built to help child care centres find supply staff for their programs when one of their staff members is away from work. You can contact one of the 4 agencies that is currently using the registry to talk to them about adding your name to this system.
Contact one of the following Child Care Programs:
Northview DaySchool - 705 748 4626
Compass Early Learning and Care - 705 749 3488
Trent Child Care - 705 748 1096 ext. 2
or Children's Services at the City of Peterborough 705 748 8830 ext. 3496
Benefits of Registration:
- Quickly connect to all centres in Peterborough City and County
- Single registration process
- Set your own work schedule
- Work in a variety of setting
Required Documents you will need to have in order to be added to the registry:
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Record of Immunization with proof of a TB test within the last 10 years.