If you receive Child Care Fee Assistance it is your responsibility to:
- Report all changes in your financial status, for example, changes in your income, employment, family composition or new contact information;
- Respond to all letters and/or requests or information by the deadline date provided;
- Attend an annual eligibility review.
- If you are on our waitlist, please contact us if your information changes in order to stay on our waitlist. If we try to reach you and your phone number is out service or your mail is returned, we will remove your name from our waitlist.
- Click here to view a copy of our Fee Subsidy Parent Information Handbook
Unlicensed or Informal Child Care Fee Assistance
Child care is available for Ontario Works clients in the licensed child care system and for short term child care with an informal provider.
Child care is available to Ontario Works clients while involved in:
- Job Search
- And any other approved activity.
Licensed subsidized child care is available at most child care centres and licensed home child care agencies in Peterborough for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
Informal child care is available for Ontario Works clients who cannot access licensed child care.
Find more information on Ontario Works Programs and Supports or call (705) 748 8830 and press 2.