City Hall Seniors Living Internal Business Visiting Online Services Business Crossing Guards Living Living City Hall PACAC Geomatics/Mapping Mayor's Action
Emergency & Risk Management Accessibility Transit Search Wellness Centre FAQ Sitemap Contact Us Living Living News Living Election Wall of Honour Business
City living image
Reduce Text Size Reset Text Size Increase Text Size

Personal Injury



I have been injured on a City street or sidewalk, what should I do?

The Municipal Act 2001, as amended, places time restrictions on the reporting of accidents on roads and sidewalks including those involving a slip, or trip, and fall.  Such incidents must be reported to the City within ten (10) days of the occurrence in order to be considered. Follow the procedure outlined in the Making a Claim section of this site.