City Hall Seniors Living Internal Business Visiting Online Services Business Crossing Guards Living Living City Hall PACAC Geomatics/Mapping Mayor's Action
Emergency & Risk Management Accessibility Transit Search Wellness Centre FAQ Sitemap Contact Us Living Living News Living Election Wall of Honour Business
City living image
Reduce Text Size Reset Text Size Increase Text Size

Damage to City Property

I have damaged City property what do I do?

The City of Peterborough seeks recovery of costs from the individuals responsible for damage to City Property such as street lights, hydrants and signs.

Damage may be reported to  Please ensure you include the date, location and description of the damage along with your contact information and the contact information of your insurer.