CommitteeEmergency & Risk ManagementAccessibilityTransitSearchWellness CentreFAQSitemapContact UsSign-InLivingLivingNewsLivingElectionWall of HonourBusiness
Public Skate & Arena Programs
The Arena Division strives to provide many public programs to facilitate the use of all of our facilities.
|Program||Definition||Usual Location & Time||Price Per Person|
|PLEASE NOTE: Program dates and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice|
$3.50 per skater
After April 1 2017 $4.00
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
$2.00 per skater
After April 1 2017 $3.00
|Adult Pay-As-You-Play Hockey||
$6.00 per skater
After April 1 2017 $7.00
|Kids Pay-As-You-Play Hockey||
|$2.00 per skater|
|For more information, contact the Arena Division Office at 705-742-7777 x2577 during regular business hours.|
Skaters Code of Conduct
- CSA Approved helmets are strongly recommended.
- No participants are to enter the ice surface area until the resurfacer is off the ice and the resurfacer door is closed.
- Children 10 years and under must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian 14 years or older.
- No food or drink on ice surface.
- No horseplay/games/tag in any area of the facility.
- No erratic/excessive speed skating or figure skating manoeuvres.
- No balls/pucks/chairs/pylons/strollers/sticks or any other item which might interfere with the safety of any skater while on the ice surface
- No headsets, cell phones or hand held electronic devices to be used while skating.
- Carrying of children is not permitted on the ice surface.
- No sitting on the boards.
- Skate in constant flow and in the direction of all skaters.
- Skaters are required to conduct themselves appropriately at all times - this includes no cursing or swearing.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Excluding helmets, hockey equipment is not permitted.
- Wheelchairs are permitted on the ice once the wheels have been cleaned.
- Persons accompanying those in wheelchairs or ice sledges must wear skates and be skilled skaters.
- All participants are required to wear skates - no footwear other than skates on the ice.
- The use of approved skating aids will be permitted on the ice during applicable general public skating programs.
- Respect and cooperate with Staff. They are there for everyone's safety.
Maximum Skaters: Northcrest 140 - PMC/Kinsmen 150 - Evinrude 160