Emergency & Risk Management
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Wall of Honour
100 Marina Blvd. Peterborough,On K9J-8M1 Phone-705-745-0042, Fax- 705-745-6742
In the north end of the City just west of the intersection of Marina Blvd. and Water Street just prior to reaching Zoo, when travelling North.
ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Sue Warrington - Arena Division Manager
705-742-7777 ext. 2421 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John Preston - Assistant Arena Manager - Operations
705-742-7777 ext. 2526 or email@example.com
Northcrest Arena is a cement block and wood constructed facility built in 1967. Currently the arena services minor sport organizations, adults and Trent University students. Extremely rich in tradition, the facility is blessed with exceptional character and can still boast its reputation as a solid ice making facility. In recent years the arena has undergone renovations to maintain its structural integrity.
It is also the home to the extremely popular Northcrest Skating School, teaching young skaters the thrill of ice skating.
- 1 ice surface
- 14,400 Square Feet
- 180-feet x 80-feet
- Accessible Building with automatic door openers and washrooms
Lobby And Service Area
- The main spectator viewing area is 1,200 square feet and fully accessible.
The Northcrest Arena has one permanent concession stand and additional vending machines.
- 120 Plus Overflow
- 2 Accessible Spaces
- Parking off the Marina Boulevard entrance
- The rink area is 14,400 square feet (180-feet by 80-feet floor surfaces).
- The viewing area is 1,200 square feet
- ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Advertising opportunities are available for rinkboards and on the ice resurfacing machine. For more information on this program contact Reed Manley of the Peterborough Kinsmen Club at 705-745-3909.Operating Procedures
- No Levy or Charge will be put on any parking area unless agreed to by the facility management.
- H.S.T. will be added to all rates unless otherwise stated.
Ice Rental Rates - effective September 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015(including hst)
|Non-Prime - 6 am - 3 pm - Mon.-Fri.||$ 129.00|
|After 11 pm||$ 157.00|
Public Skating Rates
|Adults and Children (14 and under)||$ 3.50/person|