Emergency & Risk Management
Accessibility Advisory Committee
Wall of Honour
Kinsmen Civic Centre
1 Kinsmen Way, Peterborough, On K9J-2R2 Phone: 705-742-5454, Fax: 705-742-3078
Laneway is directly across the street from the Sherbrooke Foodland store, which is just west on Sherbrooke St. from the intersection of Clonsilla and Sherbrooke St. Arena is set back from the street quite a ways.
ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Sue Warrington - Arena Division Manager
705-742-7777 ext. 2504 or email@example.com
John Preston - Assistant Arena Manager - Operations
705-742-7777 ext. 2402 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Constructed in 1972, the Kinsmen Civic Centre was the City of Peterborough's first twin-pad arena project. Since its conception, the facility has primarily become the home to several minor sport organizations. Each weeknight and weekend, throughout the winter, the facility is engulfed with minor hockey enthusiasm. Adult hockey is also played on the two ice surfaces with several leagues and tournaments utilizing this functional facility. Its warm enclosed viewing area upstairs separates the two arenas. The Kinsmen Civic Centre is also active in the summer with lacrosse and an adjacent softball diamond, located in the southwest area of the property.
- 2 Ice Surfaces
- 15,725 square feet / per surface
- 185-feet x 85-feet / per surface
- Accessible Building with features such as elevators, automatic door openers and washrooms
Viewing Areas - Upstairs
20-feet X 150-feet
Advertising opportunities are available for rinkboards and on the ice resurfacing machine. For more information on this program contact Reed Manley of the Peterborough Kinsmen Club at 705-745-3909.
Located on second floor.
Kinsmen Club Meeting Room
. approx 600 sq.ft.
. available for meetings,birthday parties, tournament headquarters etc.
. cost is $ 53.10 + HST for up to 3 hours, or $ 116.19 per day + HST
. Book by calling the Arena Division - 705-742-7777 Ext. 2409
- 236 Spaces
- 4 Accessible Spaces
- Parking off the Sherbrooke Street entrance
- The rink area is 31,450 square feet (15,725 x 2 floor surfaces).
- The lobby area is 1,200 square feet
- The facility rental fee is $ 4,031.42/day plus HST or $ 2,015.71.00/day per pad + HST. The rent includes hydro usage that is in the building.
- ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
- No Levy or Charge will be put on any parking area unless agreed to by the facility management.
- H.S.T. will be added to all rates unless otherwise stated.
Ice Rental Rates effective September 1st, 2013
|Non-Prime - 6 am - 3 pm - Mon.-Fri.||$ 127.00|
|After 11 pm||$ 155.25|
Floor Rates effective April 1st, 2012