CommitteeEmergency & Risk ManagementAccessibilityTransitSearchWellness CentreFAQSitemapContact UsSign-InLivingLivingNewsLivingElectionWall of HonourBusiness
100 Marina Blvd. Peterborough,On K9J-8M1 Phone-705-745-0042, Fax- 705-745-6742
In the north end of the City just west of the intersection of Marina Blvd. and Water Street just prior to reaching Zoo, when travelling North.
ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Contact the Arena Division Office 705-742-7777 x 2577 or email@example.com
Northcrest Arena is a cement block and wood constructed facility built in 1967. Currently the arena services minor sport organizations, adults and Trent University students. Extremely rich in tradition, the facility is blessed with exceptional character and can still boast its reputation as a solid ice making facility. In recent years the arena has undergone renovations to maintain its structural integrity.
It is also the home to the extremely popular Northcrest Skating School, teaching young skaters the thrill of ice skating.
- 1 ice surface
- 14,400 Square Feet
- 180-feet x 80-feet
- Accessible Building with automatic door openers and washrooms
Lobby And Service Area
- The main spectator viewing area is 1,200 square feet and fully accessible.
- 120 Plus Overflow
- 2 Accessible Spaces
- Parking off the Marina Boulevard entrance
- The rink area is 14,400 square feet (180-feet by 80-feet floor surfaces).
- The viewing area is 1,200 square feet
- ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Advertising opportunities are available for rinkboards and on the ice resurfacing machine. For more information on advertising please contact John Salfi, Programs & Promotions Co-ordinator at 705-742-7777 ext. 2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Operating Procedures
- No Levy or Charge will be put on any parking area unless agreed to by the facility management.
- H.S.T. will be added to all rates unless otherwise stated.