CommitteeEmergency & Risk ManagementAccessibilityTransitSearchWellness CentreFAQSitemapContact UsSign-InLivingLivingNewsLivingElectionWall of HonourBusiness
Physical Address: 911 Monaghan Rd. Peterborough,On K9J-5K5 Phone: 705-876-8121, Fax: 705-876-9263
Mailing Address: Evinrude Centre C/O City Hall 500 George Street North Peterborough, ON K9H 3R9
One block north of the intersection of Lansdowne St. and Monaghan Rd. beside St. Peters Cemetery.
ARENA & MEETING ROOM ONLINE REQUEST FORM
Contact the Arena Division Administrative Office at 705-742-7777 x 2577
Peterborough has a rich tradition of sport, fitness and recreation accomplishments. Our community is recognized internationally for producing world class athletes. Peterborough maintains its dedication to promoting a healthier lifestyle for all. The Evinrude Centre is an example of a community facility with that goal in mind. The 5,000 square foot Banquet Facility and adjourning ice surfaces, complement each other to produce a facility of which the entire community of Peterborough can be proud.
The facility is available for community use for large or small meetings, weddings, anniversaries or receptions. In addition, the Evinrude Centre can serve as a focal point for larger endeavours such as seminars, conferences, trade shows, product shows, concerts and cultural activities.
- 2 Ice Surfaces
- 17,000 Square Feet
- 200-feet x 85-feet
- seating Liftlock ATOM pad - 702
- seating IGA pad - 300
- Accessible Building with features such as elevators, automatic door openers and washrooms
Evinrude Banquet Facility:
- 5,011 square feet
- Meetings, weddings and special events
- The City operates the bar and a bartender is provided at no additional cost
- Liability insurance is required for all rentals
| Sunday - Thursday
| Friday & Saturday
|| $ 651.00
| Kitchen/Food Levy Charge
|| $ 110.00
| SOCAN with Dance
|| $ 123.38
| SOCAN without Dance
| Resound with Dance
| Resound without Dance
Lobby And Service Areas:
- 6,000 square feet
- Complete facilities available for catered events
- The Evinrude Centre has one main concession area, located on the upper level.
Evinrude Blades Pro Shop Spring/Summer Hours:
Monday - Friday
4:30 pm - 8 pm
10 am - 6 pm
|Sundays|| 12 pm - 6 pm
*** Also open 1/2 hour before tournament start times***
Also by appointment contact: Shawn Woolridge - 705-328-4216
- 10 Accessible Spaces
- Parking off the Monaghan Road entrance
- The rink area is 34,000 square feet (17,000 x (2) floor surfaces).
- The lobby area is 6,000 square feet
- The facility rental fee is $ 2,500.00 per pad plus HST, (excluding the Evinrude Banquet Facility). The rent includes hydro usage that is in the building. Garbage disposal is the responsibility of the renter.
- ARENA & MEETING ROOM BOOKING REQUEST FORM
- All alcohol will be served by the facility and revenue generated will be kept by the facility.
- No Levy or Charge will be put on any parking area unless agreed to by the facility management.
- H.S.T. and other applicable taxes will be added to all rates unless otherwise stated.
Canadian Hockey Enterprises:
Registration for Summer Programs. Please call Canadian Hockey Enterprises at 705-749-5880
- Peterborough Minor Hockey Council - "AAA"
- Peterborough Hockey Association
- Peterborough Girls Hockey League
- Peterborough Minor Lacrosse League
- Arena Board Advertisements, Ice Resurfacing Machine and related in Arena Opportunities - Contact John Salfi, Programs & Promotions Coordinator, Arena Division at 705-742-7777 ext. 2535 or email@example.com.
- Electronic Advertising Sign at Monaghan Rd. - Contact Jane Meyers, Moving Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.