CommitteeEmergency & Risk ManagementAccessibilityTransitSearchWellness CentreFAQSitemapContact UsSign-InLivingLivingNewsLivingElectionWall of HonourBusiness
- Accessibility News
- Feedback, Request Info, Contact
- Service Disruptions
- Plans, Policies, Reports
- Accessible Resource Maps
- Legislation Links
- AODA Training
- Resource Links
The City of Peterborough is committed to demonstrate leadership for accessibility in the community.
Accessible Peterborough Photo Contest
The City of Peterborough is excited to announce the Accessible Peterborough Photo Contest. The contest theme is: highlighting accessible places, spaces and experiences in the City of Peterborough.
How to Enter
You can submit photos by completing our online application. Each photo must be submitted separately. For the full details on how to enter read the Official Contest Rules. Deadline for entries is November 15, 2016.
- Inclusive Indoors: This category includes photos that highlight the inclusive indoors. The indoor spaces used in the photo must be of a facility owned or operated by the City of Peterborough. For example a photo can include people participating in an inclusive indoor program or highlight an indoor accessible feature.
- Integrated Outdoor Experiences: This category includes photos that highlight accessibility in outdoor spaces or outdoor amenities owned or operated by the City of Peterborough. For example a photo can include people participating in an accessible outdoor program or highlight an outdoor accessible feature.
There will be one winner for each category. Each category winner will receive a prize package including:
- $100.00 Peterborough DBIA Money Coupon thanks to the generous donation of the Peterborough DBIA
- A fine art print of the winning photo that will be featured at the Art Gallery of Peterborough
- Custom framing of the fine art print, generously donated by Christensen Fine Art
We will strive to achieve an inclusive environment for our facilities, goods, services, employment, information and transportation.