City Hall Seniors Living Internal Business Visiting Online Services Business Crossing Guards Living Living City Hall PACAC Geomatics/Mapping Mayor's Action
Emergency & Risk Management Accessibility Transit Search Wellness Centre FAQ Sitemap Contact Us Living Living News Living Election Wall of Honour Business
City business image
Reduce Text Size Reset Text Size Increase Text Size

Complaint Process

Complaints Relating to Administration or Prosecution Services

If you have a complaint concerning Provincial Offences Court Administration or Prosecution Services, please make your written complaint to:

Manager of Court Services,
City of Peterborough – Provincial Offences Office
99 Simcoe Street,
Peterborough, ON K9H 2H3

Complaints Relating to the Justice of the Peace

If your complaint relates to the Justice of the Peace, please make your written complaint to:

The Justice of the Peace Review Council
P.O. Box 914
Adelaide Street Postal Station
31 Adelaide Street E.,
Toronto, ON M5C 2K3

Fax: 416-327-233

If you need more information or further assistance, please call the Review Council at:

Tel: 1-800-806-5186
Teletypewriter (TTY) users can call 1-800-695-1118

Complaints Relating to a Paralegal or Counsel

If you have a complaint concerning a paralegal or counsel, visit the Law Society of Upper Canada online.